FHS Science National Honor Society is an honor bestowed upon juniors and seniors.
The requirements for membership include the following:
- Must have and maintain at least an overall 3.75 GPA (weighted), and a science 4.17 GPA (weighted)
- Must attend at least 80% of the membership meetings, activities, and events
- Must have taken a honors or higher level science course before their junior year
- Must be enrolled in a second honors or higher level science course before or during their senior year
- Must attend Family Science Night
- Paid annual dues $25 online here or check payable Town of Franklin. Deadline November 3rd
Please see the web site for additional details.