What does a Student Registrar do?
- It is the responsibility of the Student Registrar to account for every student in the building-to ensure they reside in Franklin, and that we have all of the current information about them. This includes contact information, state required demographic information, parental consents where required, medical information, academic information, and more.
- Provides alumni with Official Transcripts to send to colleges, prospective employers, and to fulfill scholarship application requirements
- Makes grade changes and transcript adjustments at the request of teachers and administration
- Insures that all student information is accurate for MA state reporting
- Registers new students during the summer, during the school year, and withdraws students when they leave FHS
- Maintains and provides enrollment figures
- Analyzes student data for the Administration, teachers, and the Superintendent